PO Box 38, Cragsmoor, NY 12420 | 845-647-4716 | email@example.com
The Cragsmoor Conservancy works creatively with the community to preserve the distinctive natural and cultural resources of Cragsmoor.
We accept donated conservation easements and donations of land in and around Cragsmoor and also work with other organizations, including Open Space Institute, to purchase land in the Cragsmoor area.
The mission of the Esopus Creek Conservancy, Inc. is to foster environmental education and stewardship in the Lower Esopus Watershed through education and enjoyment of the Esopus Bend Nature Preserve and Falling Waters Preserve in Saugerties.
The Kingston Land Trust is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to the protection and preservation of open space, historic sites, wetlands, scenic areas, and forests in the City of Kingston and the surrounding region to include the Town of Ulster and the Town of Kingston.
• Protect and preserve open space
• Identify, acquire, hold and manage, real property as well as employ conservation easements to real property in and around Kingston, NY.
• Work with local, state and federal agencies, municipalities and businesses in preserving, protecting and conserving open space, scenic areas, wetlands, and historic sites in and around Kingston, NY.
• Work with community groups, schools, other non-profits, and individuals to bolster the level of appreciation for open space and natural resources as well as the need for conservation efforts.
• Develop educational and outreach programs with the community that relate to the preservation of open space.
• Help form and work with community groups involved in community gardens, preservation of parklands, and recycling efforts in and around Kingston, NY.
With over 7,500 acres of cliffs, forests, fields, and streams, Mohonk Preserve is the largest member and visitor-supported nature preserve in New York State. Our mission is to protect the Shawangunk Mountains by inspiring people to care for, enjoy, and explore the natural world.
Working with our neighbors and partners, we protect high-priority land on the ridge through strategic acquisitions and conservation easements.
RELC’s mission is to educate the public about land conservation and work with private landowner’s who want to protect their land through their donation of a conservation easement. The aim of each conservation is to protect and preserve natural resources and open space while sustaining the scenic beauty and rural character.
It is the mission of the Wallkill Valley Land Trust, Inc. to preserve open space in Southern Ulster County for the benefit of present and future generations. We aim to conserve our community’s environmental heritage, to promote voluntary preservation of land, and to protect scenic, natural, recreational, agricultural lands. We work to strengthen public sensitivity to environmental issues and the value of open space and to encourage environmentally sensitive growth.
WVLT works with willing landowners to put conservation easements on our land. We accept both donated conservation easements and land donations as long as they meet our land conservation criteria. We also partner with the Open Space Institute and Open Space Conservancy in land they purchase, such as the extension of the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail.
The Woodstock Land Conservancy is committed to the permanent protection and preservation of open lands, natural resources, scenic areas, and historic sites in Woodstock and the surrounding eastern Catskills.